Thursday, January 11, 2007

Blender Pancakes are easy peasy

Made the blender pancakes on Sunday morning for Nathan and I as Daddy was still sleeping. I do think that you could even make these on a weekday as they are so easy - all you do is throw all of the ingredients into the blender and blend. Then - making it even more user-friendly, you can just pour your pancakes out directly onto the griddle from the blender. There was nothing to wash!

Nathan sucked back a whole 8 pancakes which either means I made them too small or they were REALLY good. Could have been a bit of both. Next time I would be firm on using buttermilk or soured full fat milk instead of soured skim milk as they really were not as fluffy as I remember mom's being.

1 comment:

Sandy Volume Haney said...

I am going to do them with Buttermilk cause I would have to agree with just making milk "sour" doesn't give it that added thickness.