Tuesday, January 16, 2007

New year, new blender

This whole holiday thang sure put my posts on hiatus but I am raring to go and start recipe testing in 2007! So, the next recipe test is #11 with the Blender Pancakes. Since I missed the pancakes earlier, I will try them this weekend. Now I know my sister and I share a lot of mental telepathy moments, but I am not a mind reader so I hope she can send me the pancake recipe before this weekend. I am quite excited because we are proud new owners of a speedy Cuisinart blender which is smoothie-rific. Big sis is also a proud new owner of an imac so she should be in a blogging frenzy. Now it's my turn: I will have to think of what else I can drum up from "the recipe files" for us to make this weekend so I can get back on track!

1 comment:

Carlyn Volume-Smith said...

be-atch... how did you get so lucky to get a new kitchen toy?