Thursday, September 20, 2007

Laisy daisy cake

Fitting name for a recipe given that I have not posted essentially all summer! The cake is pretty simple and homey..... but not sure if it is truly less involved than any other cake that I have made. But a good little dessert for people who don't like anything overly sweet.

Sandy, when you try this - some tips. First, I used a 9x9 pan - an 8 x8 would likely be better. I also baked only for 20 minutes, maybe if you used a 8 inch pan you could go to 25 but not the 30 minutes it said in the recipe. Also, I used sweetened coconut for the top. Very nice. Would post a picture, but I cannot seem to get it to work tonight.

1 comment:

Carlyn Volume-Smith said...

The picture thing is wierd. The day that I posted this, there were no editing options or font option on the post page - also there was no upper margin on the screen that would even allow one to log off. Very wierd. It all seems to be back now so it was not an issue with me apparently.