Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My husband and Eric Ripert


My husband enjoys Eric Ripert.

If you don't know who he is - he (Eric, I mean) is a fabulously awesome French guy who happens to be the chef of Le Bernadin in New York. He is also friends with Anthony Bourdain, famous food writer, chef and traveller.

It has been going on for some time. First it was just me catching him watching Avec Eric on PBS. Then it was Top Chef - likely trying to make me think that he was watching Gail Simmons. He is now open about the whole affair. PVRing his show, ordering his books and, well here is just one of the big positives - making me his food.

Today he made Barely Cooked Salmon with Leeks and Red Wine Butter Sauce. I may have fallen in love with him (Eric and Jason) all over again.

http://aveceric.com/wp/recipes/season-2/barely-cooked-salmon-leeks-red-wine-butter-sauce/

No comments: