Friday, March 9, 2007

Deja vous?

Yes, nothing quite like perogies to accompany the Sausage and Lima Bean casserole on a rainy, cold night. Husband really liked it even though I had a can of pork n' beans ready to heat up for him just in case. I used garlic kielbasa--I wished I had more time tonight to let it bake. I only popped it in to warm through. I also used canned lima beans and so it was about 1 3/4 cups, not 2 full cups worth, but I think the ratio was good so it wasn't too beany. We have a lot leftover so it will be freezer tested. Will let you know how it is!

In two days we leave to the land of art deco, white hair and gators --yup, Florida! We fly into Orlando, go to South Beach, then fly out of Miami. Can't wait to see that big light in the sky that I hear helps people get their vitamin D. I still have to research what happening restaurants we'll hit in "SoBe" and Miami.

No comments: