Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I'm no Julie Powell

Alright, I admit it. I definitely would not have the fortitude to do what Julie Powell did in making her way through MtAoFC (Mastering the Art of French Cooking) in one year - and blogging about it to boot! I now know why she and her hubby were up eating their suppers at 10 pm because it is darn hard to organize oneself after putting in a full days work. I think, like my Auntie Darlene is oft to say, that it is just like us Cancers to have great intentions but lack follow through, but there is only so long one can make excuses.

Julie, I bow to you and your commitment to the culinary arts. I will strive to follow in your example in the weeks coming. (or at minimum try to keep up with my little sis)

Tonight Ghoulash - tomorrow, the world!

No comments: